Family coaching is a fun way to introduce your family to a healthy lifestyle.
In the comfort of your own home – most probably the kitchen – we talk about everyone’s likes, dislikes, wishes and goals.
Without judging I take a look at your kitchen cabinets and fridge and suggest ways of improvement that suit the whole
Family coaching is for you if:
• You’re health-minded but struggle to get your kids and partner on board
• You lack inspiration and would like simple recipes everyone will like
• You would like to have a certified nutrition coach take a critical (but non-judgmental) look at the content of your
pantry, fridge, and freezer
• You would like to become more efficient in the kitchen
How does it work?
• We pick a date and time that suits the whole family (weekday evenings only)
• A few weeks before our meeting I send you a short questionnaire to fill out as a family
• I bring a few tasty snacks that will hopefully awaken all senses
• I take a tour of your pantry, fridge, and freezer and suggest alternatives where possible
• Based on the tastes and preferences of the whole family, I send a recipe booklet full of healthy inspiration a few days
after our meeting
Assessment of the questionnaire and preparation of our meeting
2 hours of family coaching
Your personal family recipe booklet
Travel time and costs
COST: 150 EUR
GOOD TO KNOW:
– Evenings from Monday to Friday
– In French, English, or Dutch
– Amsterdam and Amstelveen area
What Others Say
“I particularly appreciated Amélie’s simple explanations and hands-on tips which made it easy to integrate her advice into my busy schedule. She paid attention to my personal needs and limitations as a working mom. Today, two years after having finished her coaching program, I still feel more energized, less hungry between meals, and have fewer colds and coughs in winter. ”
“My coaching sessions with Amélie helped me adopt healthier habits and bust lots of nutrition myths. She shared simple techniques and yummy recipes to keep my entire family healthy, including my picky 4-year-old son.
After a few weeks I felt more energized and my blood test showed better cholesterol and glucose levels. Amélie is always full of patience and energy, explains scientific information in simple words, and was mindful about my cultural background and individual preferences. Overall, it was a very pleasant and useful experience that will stay with me for long. ”
Without you, I wouldn’t have figured out what caused my digestive issues, but more importantly, I would have given up the FODMAP diet before the end. On top of being a very good nutritionist, you were amazing support during this tough process. Always available and helpful, answering any random questions, and being very accessible and easy to understand. I won’t hesitate to recommend your FODMAP expertise to other IBS sufferers ”